It was one busy morning in those rush hours
那是一個忙碌的早晨,正是早高峰時段
?

when I hopped into the bus heading town to run some errands,
我剛跳上公交車的門檻,準備進城去辦事
?

I sat next to some guy his name was Musa.
一個男子坐在我的旁邊,他的名字叫Musa

He said hi and I replied with a smile
他對我打招呼,我回之以微笑

and our began from there.
我們的交談從從這里開始了?

We talked about a lot of things
我們談到很多東西

particularly about life and work
特別是關于生活和工作

and he just began complementing my natural look.
接著他就開始贊美我質樸的打扮?

He said he was with how natural I was,
他說,我天生麗質的容貌讓他眼前一亮

am a kind of girl who keeps it all natural,
我是那種不飾鉛華的女孩

no make up and I always keep my African natural hair as it is.
我從不化妝,頭發也總是它最自然的樣子

So Musa said those words genuinely
Musa的贊美十分真誠
?

and like any girl would, I felt good and appreciated
我十分開心,我想所有的女孩都會這樣

even though it was from a stranger.
即使那些贊美出自一個陌生人之口

In the back of my mind I knew he would then ask for my number as most guys do
我心中暗暗想到,他一定會探問我的電話號碼,就像大多數男孩會做的那樣

?but we reached the end
可是我們的邂逅很快告一段落?

and said goodbye to each other just like that
我們只是對對方說了再見

and I have never seen him since then.
從那之后我再也沒有見過他

So what am trying to say here is that
此刻我想要說的是
?

sometimes people aren't always as thought of by the society,
有時人們并不像社會輿論慣常以為的那樣惡劣

so keep seeing the best in people instead of assuming worst things about them.
與其假設他們是無惡不作的壞蛋,不如試著看到他們身上最好的品質吧!